Polluting particles cause skin abrasions and damages the skin surface. It results in dusky appearance and produces lines and wrinkles. These particles may penetrate the inner dermal layers and damage the skin. It may lead to increased production of sebum and production of acne and pimples on the skin surface.
Skin can also be easily damaged with heat and exposure to Sun rays. Even as little as 20 minutes under direct Sun is enough to cause tanning and skin damage. The atmosphere of the Earth is destroyed at many places due to increased pollution and this allows the penetration of UV rays which can enter the deeper layers of the skin and cause skin diseases.
Both pollution and harmful environmental conditions add to the natural process of aging and lead to the development of lines and wrinkles on the skin surface. It causes the skin to become saggy and floppy and may give rise to skin lesions. This will make you look less vibrant among your colleagues and friends and you would want to remain indoors for the most part of the time. It would make you look aged even before you have attained a certain age.
Besides this, lifestyle habits and addiction to smoking and drinking can eventually show on your skin. It damages the elasticity and protein content of the skin and causes the skin to fall off. It makes you look a lot aged and demeaning. It steals your vibrate and glows.
To counter damage to the skin and enhance your looks, you need to take enough sleep and have healthy food so that you are hydrated and nourished. This helps in enhancing blood circulation and rejuvenates you so that you look active and energetic and it shows on your face. Working long hours at night and stress reflects on your face and leads to dark circles under the eye. It is often not possible to maintain a healthy diet and get enough sleep, so you can try one of the skin care products available in the market.
There are a number of such products available and they are based on herbal supplements so that you can use them without any doubts and harm to the skin. They are highly recommended by the dermatologist for skin care health. One such product Emollient Youth has been discussed here where you can get to know of its ingredients and uses.
It is an herbal cream which can be applied on the skin for protection against pollutant particles and penetration of UV rays into the deeper layers of the skin. It also helps in replenishing the elastin and collagen content in the dermal layers of the skin and preventing the formation of lines and wrinkles. It improves circulation and fights the formation of dark circles.
How does Emollient Youth work?
It is a product that rejuvenates and replenishes the storehouse of the two most important peptides: elastin and collagen. Collagen molecules occur in triple helices and hold the actin cytoskeleton to the plasma membrane of the skin and maintain the dermal layers intact. Elastin is another peptide which associates with the matrix and helps in holding water molecules. The skin is hydrated and maintains its moisture content which helps in keeping the skin replenished. It also improves blood circulation which enhances the circulation of nutrients and oxygen into the deeper layers and prevents the formation of dark circles under the eye. This makes you look vibrant and energetic all the time. It prevents excessive release of sebum and makes the skin oil free. This helps in preventing the eruption of lesions, acne, pimples as it inhibits the bacteria to thrive on the skin surface. These herbal products act as a cleansing agent which revitalizes the skin. With its herbal base, it acts to provide smooth skin with beautiful texture and make you look ever-glowing.
- Kiwi Extract: It contains Vitamin C and E which help to remove dark spots and provide protection from damage due to free radicals.
- Glutathione: It is a skin whitening ingredient which removes dark spots and makes you visibly fairer.
- Garlic Extract: The active compound allicin acts as an antibacterial, antifungal and antiseptic. It prevents the growth of acne-causing bacteria and improves blood circulation thus keeping the skin glowing.
- Grape Extract: It is an effective natural moisturizer that is gentle on the skin and helps the skin hydrated. It is also a rich source of vitamin E.
- Lycopene: It nourishes the skin and is an anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial agent. It prevents bacteria from clogging skin pores and breakouts.
- Gatuline: This ingredient has anti-aging and anti-oxidant properties. It repairs and protects the skin from damage caused due to environmental pollution and bacterial attacks.
- Vitamin A: It helps fight dark circles and improves blood circulation.
- Vitamin C: This Vitamin is an active antioxidant which helps to prevent oxidative damage to the skin.
- Vitamin E: It locks moisture in the skin which prevents skin dryness and also enhances blood circulation and promotes the flow of nutrients and oxygen beneath the skin surface.
- Trylagen: It increases peptides content and holds moisture thus the helping to hydrate the skin.
- Green Tea Extract: It acts as a stimulant and helps in rejuvenating the body with its content of polyphenol.
Advantages of using Emollient Youth:
- Removes lines and wrinkles: It uses whole collagen molecules which get easily absorbed into the epidermal layers and maintains its intact nature. It thus helps remove lines and wrinkles and prevents the skin to look saggy.
- Removes dark circles: It improves blood circulation and transport of oxygen and nutrient to the deeper dermal layers which help in the removal of dark circles and makes you look vibrant.
- Prevents acne: It prevents the release of sebum and makes the skin less oily so that bacteria cannot thrive on the skin surface. This prevents the formation of pimples and acne.
- Protects the skin: It forms a protective layer on the skin surface and protects it from the damage of UV rays and pollution so the skin does not take a dark complexion or gets damaged.
- Maintains moisture content: The collagen and elastin molecules help hold water molecules and keep the skin hydrated and nourished.
- Prevents oxidative stress: It prevents the activity of free radicals and reactive oxygen species which may damage the skin membrane and detoxifies the skin of it.
Emollient Youth is designed under good laboratory conditions and is based on herbal ingredients. It is free of chemicals and adulteration and is safe for use by its customers. It can be used on the skin and has been highly recommended by doctors and dermatologists for various skin related issues. Some usual precautions need to be taken while you use the product:
- Do not use a product unless you get a sealed package
- If you face allergies or hypersensitivities, do not use the product without consulting a dermatologist.
- If you have had skin problems earlier or may be suffering from one, do not use the product without consultation.
- You should not use the product with other creams or it may cause some serious side effects.
Where to buy Emollient Youth?
The product can be purchased online by visiting the registered site of the manufacturer and get information about the various discounts and trial offers available. You can make the payment and get the product delivered at your home.
Emollient Youth is a product that helps in making your skin beautiful, smooth and soft with no lines, wrinkles, pimples and dark circles. It makes you look admirable and protects your skin from pollution and UV rays so it prevents lesions and helps in revitalizing the skin surface.